All products sold by MCM Inventions, Inc. are brand new and manufactured to meet the highest standards. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Products are shipped F.O.B. (Freight On Board) and become the sole property of the purchaser upon delivery to the specified shipping agent. Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to MCM Inventions, Inc. within 72 hours.
All packages will be shipped within two business days. Because of the nature of the Internet, online ordering from MCM Inventions, Inc. acknowledges that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. All brands and product names mentioned are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
MCM Inventions, Inc. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
- All order changes or cancellations should be reported prior to return shipping either by phone (832-235-7141) or email (Customer.Service@Toothpaste2Go.com).
- Items may be returned for a replacement or a complete refund.
- A customer may return a tangible product within 7 days of product receipt without giving a reason and without any restocking fee, as long as it is unused, unopened and in the same condition as received.
- Defective return does not include returns for incompatibility.
- MCM Inventions, Inc. reserves the right to replace defective parts or to issue a refund if MCM Inventions, Inc. sees fit.
- All refunds after one week from the time the item is received will be of the original value or the current market price, whichever is less. After one week, all refunds will also be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- There will be no refund for shipping under any circumstances.
- Within thirty (30) days, we will repair or replace any product that is deemed defective.
- All returns require prior authorization and must be returned in the original packing with all accessories and documentation. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, call (832-235-7141), obtain an RMA number, and clearly write the number on the returned merchandise outer packaging. Please keep the RMA number and reference it when calling to check on the status of your return. All calls requesting RMA should be in the time designed for them (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday through Friday CST, excluding the national and religious holidays). Incomplete or unauthorized returns will be refused and will be returned to you.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty does not cover: installation or service of product; conditions resulting from consumer mishandling such as improper maintenance or misuse, abuse, accident, or alteration; all plastic surfaces and all other exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use; products which have had the serial number removed or made illegible; products rented to others.
Limits and Exclusions
There are no expressed or implied warranties except as listed above. MCM Inventions, Inc. shall not be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, loss of use from this product or any associated equipment, cost of substitute equipment, downtime cost, loss of data, programs or business information, or any other losses, or claims of any party dealing with buyers from such damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use this product or arising from breach of warranty or contract, negligence, or any other legal theory. All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period set forth above.
State and Provincial Law Rights
Some states and provincial laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion of warranty in certain situations, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state and from province to province.
If you order an out-of-stock software title from us, we will email you when we expect that product to be available. You will be among the first to receive the item. MCM Inventions, Inc. will not charge your credit card for backordered items until we ship your order. No additional shipping and handling charges will be added when your order ships. Products on backorder will be shipped using the shipping method you chose. If you would like to change your shipping method, please send an email to Customer.Service@Toothpaste2Go.com and we will change it for you.